What can the 6SN1123-1AA00-0EA1 manual configuration do?
Here at MRO Stock, we sell New and Remanufactured 6SN1123-1AA00-0EA1‘s, and offer a competitive Repair and Exchange Program.
The 6SN1123-1AA00-0EA1 manual states that it “…is a control board, which can be universally used in the modular SIMODRIVE 611 converter system as a result of its communication interfaces, the motors and encoder systems and option modules which can be used.” Two independent drive controls are implemented on a 2–axis board. The closed–loop drive controls can be operated in the following operating modes with motor frequencies up to 1400 Hz:
- Operating mode, ”speed/torque setpoint”: In this case, the board is used for closed–loop speed control, open–loop torque control and/or torque reduction.
- ”Positioning” mode: A maximum of 64 (256 from SW 10.1) traversing blocks can be selected and executed. Every traversing block can be freely parameterized, and in addition to the block number, it also contains additional data, e.g. target position, acceleration, velocity, command and block enable circuit.
The following interfaces are provided on the board:
- Two analog interfaces per drive (10 V)
Setpoints for speed, torque (current, torque reduction or a velocity
override when positioning can be entered via these interfaces.
- Angular incremental encoder interface(WSG–SS)
— Parameterized as input: (from SW 3.3)
Incremental position reference values can be entered.
— Parameterized as output:
The position actual values are available for a higher–level control
via the appropriately parameterized interface.
- Four digital inputs and four digital outputs per drive
The digital inputs/outputs can be assigned the required control/message
functions by appropriate parameterization.
- Two analog outputs per drive
The ”SIMODRIVE 611 universal” control board can be expanded by one of the following option modules:
- Optional TERMINAL module This module provides an additional 8 digital inputs and 8 digital outputs (e.g. necessary to select and start a traversing block in the ”positioning” mode).
- Optional PROFIBUS–DP module To integrate the system into distributed concepts, ”SIMODRIVE 611 universal” can be operated as slave on PROFIBUS–DP using this option module
Motors Used with the 6SN1123-1AA00-0EA1 Module
The following motors can be used with the Simodrive 6SN1123-1AA00-0EA1:
- 1FK6, 1FT6 servomotors up to 140 Nm
- 1FE1 permanent–magnet synchronous motors
- 1PH induction motors up to 100 kW (1PH6, 1PH4, 1PH2, 1PH7)
- Induction motors without encoder
- Standard 1LA induction motors up to 100 kW
- 1FN linear motors
- 1FW6 built–in torque motors
Two different motor types can be operated with a control board (e.g. 1FK6 synchronous motor and 1PH7 induction motor). Unlisted motors can also be connected.
Please call 1-800-691-8511 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for a 6SN1123-1AA00-0EA1 price quote or for more information on Siemens products.