140ACI04000 Wiring and Diagrams
Here at MRO Stock, we sell New and Remanufactured 140ACI04000‘s, and offer a competitive Repair and Exchange Program.
The 140ACI04000 is a 16 channel analog input module which accepts mixed current inputs.
The following table shows the LED indicators for the 140 ACI 040 00 module:
When the “Active” LED is on (it should be green), it is indicating that Bus communication is present.
When the “F” LED is on (it should be red), it is indicating that an error external to the module has been detected.
Unused inputs may cause the activation of the F LED. To avoid this occurence, the unused channels should be configured in the 0…25 ma range. This module produces an error signal F if any channel detects a broken wire condition in the 4…20 mA range.
140ACI04000 External Wiring Recommendation
- The user supplies the current and voltage sources (installation and calibration of fuses are at the discretion of the user).
- Use a shielded signal cable. In noisy environments, twisted shielded cable is recommended.
- Shielded cables should be connected to PLC’s ground.
- A Shield Bar (STB XSP 3000 and STB XSP 3010/3020) should be used to connect the shielded cable to ground.
- The maximum channel to channel working voltage cannot exceed 30 Vdc. 6. N / C = Not connected.
140ACI04000 Wiring Diagram
Please call 1-800-691-8511 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for a 140ACI04000 price quote or for more information on Modicon products.